Ontoserver technical documentation
Ontoserver provides three core RESTful API classes:
- a FHIR API for terminology use
- a Syndication API to ingest and distribute content
- an Administration API to administer the server.
Ontoserver has been designed to support both small scale use and large scale deployments and can grow with your changing requirements. As described in deployment models, there are two common use-cases:
- Read/write server primarily aimed at supporting content authoring
- Read-only server designed to service runtime use of released terminology content.