With fast, incremental, and context-specific result ordering, Ontoserver puts SNOMED CT, AMT, LOINC and FHIR-based CodeSystems at your fingertips.
- Fast and precise search
- Deep SNOMED CT and LOINC features
- SNOMED CT Expression Constraint Language (ECL)
- Multiple SNOMED CT Versions
- OWL2 EL (with Concrete Domains) Description Logic via Snorocket or ELK
🔥 FHIR APIs
- Search and CRUD operations on ValueSet, ConceptMap, CodeSystem, NamingSystem, StructureDefinition, and Bundle.
- Resource-specific operations: $expand, $validate-code, $lookup, $subsumes, $find-matches, $closure, $translate, and $validate
- Multiple requests using batch
Ontoserver instances can syndicate terminology content from an up-stream Ontoserver instance, or the NCTS, via its Syndication API. This makes it almost trivial to deploy and access the latest version of SNOMED CT-AU and other standard terminologies.
Implementation case studies
Swiss eLogbook using Ontoserver and SNOMED CT
The Swiss Institute for Medical Education in Switzerland, has used Ontoserver for their eLogbook for trainees “Ontoserver is the only […]
Nictiz providing a National Terminology Server for the Netherlands
Nictiz has implemented the National Terminology Server for the Netherlands using Ontoserver to help software vendors and data scientists keep […]
RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: cURL error 35: error:0200100D:system library:fopen:Permission denied